Ecología Austral is the scientific journal published by the Ecological Society of Argentina, that is distributed for free among regular members. It publishes original scientific articles in any branch of the environmental sciences. The articles, in Spanish, English or Portuguese, can be results of original and unpublished scientific research, reviews and updates that summarize the current state of the art on a certain subject, points of view on theory and/or methods in ecology, and teaching aids to be used as supporting reading for students. Manuscripts are peer reviewed by two experts and the revision process is completed within three months after submission and published between two and six month after final acceptance.
Ecología Austral is indexed in:
- Elsevier GeoAbstracts
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, Bethesda, Maryland, EE.UU.
- Bioline International, Toronto, Canadá
- CAB International, Wallingford, Oxon, UK, (para CAB Abstracts y/o CAB Health y/o Review of Agricultural Entomology y algunas de las más de 30 revistas de indización que a ellos le parezcan relevantes)
- Environment Abstracts Manager, LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, Bethesda, Maryland, EE.UU.
- SIDALC, Sistema de Información y Documentación Agroecuario de las Américas, Agri2000